Friday, December 5, 2008

Thanksgiving Holiday and more





Ok. I guess I'm updating this only once a month now. We just discovered it will take us 2 more years to finish school so we'll be in Rexburg for a while. I wasn't too thrilled, but I can't control it so the up side is it's a nice community and the temple is up the hill. I am considering taking some classes. I wouldn't mind working from home, but we haven't found a job that will work yet. Justin and I will be signing up to do subbing for the Madison School District.  It won't bring it much money and not for two months after we start anyway, but it was the only idea we had. It was Mom's idea actually because she is liking her work with the school district. Justin was going to try helping the FedEx drivers, but the way the economy is the drivers who need help can't afford to pay even if it is as little as $50 for 10 hours of work which is what Justin has gotten once and $80 the only other time he was able to do it. 

We had a great Thanksgiving dinner at Uncle Ken and Aunt Susan's house. Brent and Lydia got along very well and AJ was all over the place like usual. We really appreciate them inviting us because it's hardly the holidays without family around. And Kristin and Andrew's new little baby Justin (who is not so little anymore 8 mo. ) is so adorable!



We went to one of Maria's plays "bye Bye Birdie" as always she was my favorite actress. She is also in a small part in a low budget movie that comes out this weekend in select theatres I think. Mom is so excited and is all ready to go. Mom and Maria have been working very hard so we don't get to see them very often, but it's so fun when we do.

We will be hanging out in Rexburg for another Christmas. Honestly we haven't had the energy to pull our Christmas decoration out of the back of the storage. SO sad! lol. But we have lights up on our balcony. 

Alex has been with his friends 24-7, but we're happy for him our house is kinda boring these days. 

It is 14 degrees with a frigid breeze.... cold cold cold. I miss summer, but then who doesn't. ;)

Joshua is doing very well. At his last visit they said he was in the 80th percent overall. Average height and a little chunky. He likes to gab with me and I love it! I still wake up at 12, 2, 4, 6, and then the day begins. Aj still gets up at 2 or 3, and then again at 5:30am. All the boys are up by 6am. I manage to drag myself out of bed by 6:30am. 

Well we wish everyone the Happiest of Holidays. 

No comments: