Sunday, December 14, 2008

Let me know what you think of the new look for the Christmas season. The boys LOVE Christmas decorations especial our little 3 foot tree! We don't have much for ornaments on it yet, but it is a work in progress. I'll post a picture of it later today. Now I'm going to do some Family History Indexing.... if you haven't learned how to do this yet... you should it's way fun! And it helps me feel useful. ;) Today is Maria's Birthday so we are excited to celebrate with her.... maybe I can sneak a picture of her in too later. Hee he hee. Smile! Hope everyone is enjoying the season! It was -4 degrees when I woke up this morning! Justin LOVES it here when there is lots of snow on the ground. we will have to do some sledding and take photos. Maybe this year we will get to go snowmobiling.... that would be fun. We are also looking forward to seeing the Rice family!!! Yay! 
If you haven't sent us your address for Christmas cards by now you probably won't get one.... shame on you! Well, Love you all!

No comments: