Sunday, August 10, 2008


SO It's been 5 YEARS ALREADY!!!!! Justin and I just celebrated our 5th anniversary. We wanted to take a trip, but with baby Joshua coming soon we thought we'd hold off a while. Justin did have some suprises for me which was awesome!! And we went out to eat dinner. 

So far this has been a great summer! We've actually been riding our bikes allot. One man in town stopped and looked at me and said we were just too ambitious! We just laughed and kept going. 

We went to Jefferson County Lake or Rigby Lake as we call it, just down the road a few times and that was fun. The boys love the beach. AJ ate sand (uh yeah grose!) and he liked throwing sand in my hair. Brent stayed out in the water allot of the time just hanging out with Dad. 

I'm sorry I'm not writing much, but I am sooo tired! I don't really get much sleep these days so I think it just makes me more and more tired. Honestly I think I could even get more sleep with baby Joshua here than I do now.  Well, write more later....... ;) smile

No comments: