Thursday, May 15, 2008


I thought I would add the lovely flowers Justin gave me for Mother's Day! Yeah that was like Saturday and they don't exactly look the same as they did then. ;) 

I am  EXTREMELY Bummed about not getting to go to Malissa's Graduation AND I'm afraid that for some things like this I do tend to hold firm grudges..... I could work on that but I don't want to right now (or anytime soon). I miss my family and always look forward to seeing them especially at family gatherings and special occasions which I regard the Highest and Most Important part of our lives......there is NO small emphasis on that. 

I won't really get over it, but I will abide my time and try try try very hard not to 'grit my teeth'. 

Well, enjoy the flowers I did....... for a while. ;)

2 comments:

karben95 said...

I love the pictures of the flowers and the family!! I'm so glad you are doing this journal of your cute family! I LOVE IT!!!

karben95 said...

Rose, I just noticed that Andrew is reading my favorite book!! "Hand, Hand, Fingers, Thumb! Dum-ditty, dum-ditty, dum dum dum!!" How cute, sitting in the sink with a book!!!
Love, MOM N!